Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators its best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) as a SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey both in B2B and B2C segments with 400+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 20 million visitors per month, and 10 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 30 million tickets annually in 2022, making it one of the top-3 bus ticketing platforms in the world. Obilet also set its vision to be the one-stop-shop for whole needs of users regarding the tourism and travel products by expanding its category offerings with the addition of hotel booking and car rental services. Moreover, Obilet is about to launch its international expansion in H2 2022, by when it will have one of the largest, if not the most, coverage of markets globally.
We are looking for a "Software Developer" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- As a full-stack developer, you will take end-to-end responsibility for developing and delivering new features of obilet.com's B2B & B2C web applications and business API along with the current system’s maintenance
- Contributing to design and development phases for obilet web application front-end and business API back-end
- Identifying, investigating, and implementing applicable solutions to business requirements
- Ensure obilet web application and business API meet current web standards & accessibility requirements
- Following industry best practices in design and product development, also taking initiative in recommending possible enhancements
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining products with real-world usage in .NET framework and/or client-side frameworks
- Experience in developing web applications with critical mobile compatibility and cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Experience in web services - RESTful services with ASP.NET Web API is a plus
- Experience with Entity Framework and/or NHibernate ORMs
- Good knowledge of T/SQL and MSSQL Server
- Worked on platforms deployed on Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Angular.js, Vue.js, etc)
- Experience in working on projects that involved build procedures based on Gulp / Grunt
- Dev-ops experience with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure.)
- Strong English skills to follow the technical literature is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks & Drinks