Senior Software Developer (B2B)
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators its best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) as a SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey both in B2B and B2C segments with 400+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 20 million visitors per month, and 10 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 30 million tickets annually in 2022, making it one of the top-3 bus ticketing platforms in the world. Obilet also set its vision to be the one-stop-shop for whole needs of users regarding the tourism and travel products by expanding its category offerings with the addition of hotel booking and car rental services. Moreover, Obilet launched its international expansion in H2 2022, by when it will have one of the largest, if not the most, coverage of markets globally.
We are looking for a "Senior Software Developer" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- You will take end-to-end responsibility for developing and delivering new features of obilet.com's B2B web application and business API along with the current system’s maintenance
- Contributing to design and development phases for obilet.com web application front-end and business API back-end
- Identifying, investigating, and implementing applicable solutions to business requirements
- Ensure obilet web application and business API meet current web standards & accessibility requirements
- Following industry best practices in design and product development, also taking initiative in recommending possible enhancements
- Following implemented source control & versioning guidelines
- Contribute to internal coding standards / development practices applied within the team
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- BS degree in Computer, Electronics Engineering or equivalent departments
- C#, .Net Core, Asp.Net Core MVC environment software development knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of technologies such as Web services, SOAP, Web API, Microservice
- Knowledge of MSSQL Server and T-SQL
- Experienced in corporate web-based application development
- Experienced in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of using version control systems (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Able to write easy-to-read and testable code
- Has the knowledge to publish and then manage the applications developed
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks