Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators its best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) as a SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey both in B2B and B2C segments with 400+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 20 million visitors per month, and 10 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 30 million tickets annually in 2022, making it one of the top-3 bus ticketing platforms in the world. Obilet also set its vision to be the one-stop-shop for whole needs of users regarding the tourism and travel products by expanding its category offerings with the addition of hotel booking and car rental services. Moreover, Obilet is about to launch its international expansion in H2 2022, by when it will have one of the largest, if not the most, coverage of markets globally.
We are looking for an Frontend Developer who will be part of our Technology Team. If you want to join our team, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- As a Frontend Developer, you will take full responsibility for developing and delivering new features of website and the current system’s maintenance
- Implementing designed UX/UI specifications for web interfaces
- Contributing to design and development phases for frontend and web application
- Identifying, investigating, and implementing applicable solutions to business requirements
- Following industry best practices in design and product development, also taking initiative in recommending possible enhancements
- Following implemented source control & versioning guidelines
- Contribute to internal coding standards / development practices applied within the team
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Experience with web technologies like AJAX/JSON/XML/http
- Experience developing and architecting excellent UX/UI
- Experience in frontend programming within a .Net MVC project
- Ability to write clear and well-documented code
- Experience in build tools (Gulp, Webpack) is a plus
- Experience with JS Frameworks such as React, Angular, Node.js etc is a plus
- Preferably experienced in e-commerce domain
- Preferably experienced in web sites that work under high user loads
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Being a team player, having good communication skills
What we provide
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks