Process & Training Development Specialist
İstanbul, İstanbul, TürkiyeCustomer Support
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing application listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 400 bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 15 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to further strengthen its position among the largest travel ticketing applications globally by mediating more than 40 million ticket sales in 2024. Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a " Process & Training Development Specialist" for our Customer Experience Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gather data from customer feedback, analyze it, and report on it, creating end-to-end customer journeys supported by additional data
- Evaluate system and process recommendations for all units in customer experience
- Submit requests to relevant units, collaborate with them to prioritize projects, and track the progress of the projects
- Report call evaluation results to upper management within the quality standards.Identify training and quality needs and deliver training to relevant individuals
- Monitor and evaluate completed trainings, measuring their effectiveness and providing assessments
- Work on training content and ensure its continuous updating
- Undertake initiatives to enhance employee competencies, designing development programs
- Develop and prepare content for help pages, addressing customer needs effectively
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Result-oriented and analytical thinker
- Eager to learn adapt quickly to change
- Motivated to be a part of the development of the customer experience journey
What we offer:
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks&drinks